• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Untrusted Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks.

I've had a bad experience but I'm worried if I leave bad feedback he'll give me bad feed back that I cant afford
I drove three hours up to north Ga just for they guy to be a no show and ended up having to get a place to stay for the the night. He never replied to my texts after that

Oh snap,,,
I've had a bad experience but I'm worried if I leave bad feedback he'll give me bad feed back that I cant afford
I drove three hours up to north Ga just for they guy to be a no show and ended up having to get a place to stay for the the night. He never replied to my texts after that
You got that meeting time & place in a PM? As long as the POS isn't a good buddy of a mod, him not showing is reason for a neg. If you fell into the trap of "text me fer details" you should let it go.

i had the same thing happen to me i left neg feedback but it was removed by odt trader staff because we had don all arrangements thru text messages and not pm
I would screen shot all the text messages and send them to the staff. Cause then they can see what the arrangements were and what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom