• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Untrusted Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, nothing chaps me like an ‘I’ll take it, when can we meet?’ PM from an established member.

Hard to believe. but the last several ones to which I've made that response, received no response. I just have to assume I was the low bidder.

I drove a hundred miles to make a buy, somehow misplaced my stash, showed up with no cash - had to go to the ATM. Stuff actually does happen.
Oh yeah. O doubt. **** definitely happens. But just as a rule for ME, I don't holler " I'll take it" u less I have the cash in my pocket or in the hidden coffee can.

Oh yeah. O doubt. **** definitely happens. But just as a rule for ME, I don't holler " I'll take it" u less I have the cash in my pocket or in the hidden coffee can.
Yes, but when you get old enough, your forget where you hid the coffee can.

The one time it happened, I thought I had the cash in my pocket - I had more in the bank, so it was all good - just stuff sometimes happens to good folks,

Yes, but when you get old enough, your forget where you hid the coffee can.

The one time it happened, I thought I had the cash in my pocket - I had more in the bank, so it was all good - just stuff sometimes happens to good folks,
My wife didn't forget. Every time I open it up there's a little piece of paper with her writing telling me some bull**** about buying gas, paying Windstream, paying the bug man etc. :frusty:

I drove 1 1/2hrs to purchase an item after my friend saw it, said he wanted it, didn’t have an account t, said he would go get it & deal with him once I got the sellers mobile number, & then flaked out on me- I did not want a NEG.

Friend didn’t get the item- I’d wanted one of those for a while but wasn’t actively seeking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've had a bad experience but I'm worried if I leave bad feedback he'll give me bad feed back that I cant afford
I drove three hours up to north Ga just for they guy to be a no show and ended up having to get a place to stay for the the night. He never replied to my texts after that

As long as you have everything in PM you shouldn’t have an issue. What would you have done to have bad feedback left for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom