• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Untrusted Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people ask me "whats the lowest youll take"? My price goes up at minimum $100 for wasting my time. The worst is selling a car on marketplace. I just tell them to make an offer or its full asking price.

Had a guy last night show up out of the blue and wanted me to text him pictures of the K98 I have for sale directly to his phone. JUST had joined, no other activity since then. Out of state in TN. I guess he wanted to get better pictures he could put in a fake ad scam he wanted to run somewhere else...
This is me, I have a 03 FFL so out of state should be completely acceptable. I am active in other traders such as the Luger forums and gunboards. If you want links to my account I would be happy to oblige. I just joined this forum to contact you about your ad…..

Once you deal with someone who was just gonna “stop by the ATM “ on the way, you’ll understand. It almost always means, they’ll be late, they won’t have the correct amount or they don’t show at all.
Had a guy agree to buy my car after looking at it. Whole lot of back and forth before he had the money ready. He even asked me to go ahead and sign the car over and he would return with the rest of the money. Ummm, no.
I'm not going to knock of 50% for "cash on hand" but it tells me that you are actually ready to pay.

I WILL BE REMOVING MY ADDS TROM ODT BECAUSE OF ALL THE GAME PLAYERS, CASH IN HAND, ILL TAKE IT, WHEN CAN WE MEET ,PM ME ETC I AM JUST TIRED OF ALL THE CRAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom