• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Untrusted Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's at least one active ad, that says cellar won't respond to PM. will only response to emails.

So explain to me how those rulles work? Seller can post that he refuses to abide by rules, but that's o.k.?

Asking for a friend.

There's at least one active ad, that says cellar won't respond to PM. will only response to emails.

So explain to me how those rulles work? Seller can post that he refuses to abide by rules, but that's o.k.?

Asking for a friend.

You can do your deals however you want; if you want to use the feedback system it needs to be verifiable in PM.

Asking for a friend.
Rules allow the option for No relies in the ad. In that case you have to PM. Simple.

Tough to do if the seller posts that he won't respond to PM.

Sort of makes him bullet proof doesn't it.
F*** it man, if he don't respond to PM no deal. Don't fret it. It doesn't make him bulletproof...it makes him douchebag if he is sketch and circumventing the correct way to make a deal. If you choose to move forward following his practices..tish tish

F*** it man, if he don't respond to PM no deal. Don't fret it. It doesn't make him bulletproof...it makes him douchebag if he is sketch and circumventing the correct way to make a deal. If you choose to move forward following his practices..tish tish
I saw this guy's listing. He's an established member, but refuses to use PM. Douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom