• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of care and thought is going into the small edc kit idea. And once I start to make them, much care will go into that as well.
Also, the 1st batch will have 3 kits for sale. If they sell well, and people really like them, then Ill make more! If all goes well, the second batch will have 6 kits for sale, and so on

yes I can Retired Army Retired Army . So all the items in the kit will be a small/ micro design. From brand names such as gerber, lever gear, mossy oak, and much more!! All the items are of a certain size, less than 4 inches for each item in the kit. All items will fit nice and snug within the kit container!

Much research and planning has gone into each item that will go inside the kit container. The size, function etc.. So it will all fit nicely in the kit and be organized with care. Also, each kit will come with a "thank you for buying" card, and on that card will be a number that tells the buyer which number kit it is.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding but I can’t imagine $400.00 worth of EDC stuff that would fit in an Altoid tin Can you specify the types of stuff your speaking of?
Crystal meth. It’ll get you to your bug out location without having to stop for food or sleep!:bolt:

WallsGa WallsGa . Yeah it is not cheap, but the items that make up the kit, and the care going into each one will be totally worth the price. :)
I don’t doubt you’ll do a great job and put lots of thought into it.

Ok, I’ll be happy to review it for you on YouTube if you send me one, gratis. I’ll event return it so you can repurpose.

WallsGa WallsGa Thank you!! Yea, ill for sure let you know when the 1st batch comes out, and ill make sure to send you a Kit for review, would really appreciate that! Ill keep you updated. The plan is to make the 1st batch in the next several months! ASAP basically! Once the 1st batch is ready, Ill send you my personal kit so you can review it and then you can send it back to me when you are done!

WallsGa WallsGa Thank you!! Yea, ill for sure let you know when the 1st batch comes out, and ill make sure to send you a Kit for review, would really appreciate that! Ill keep you updated. The plan is to make the 1st batch in the next several months! ASAP basically!
Count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom