• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the patience to look through 1k posts. Did OP ever post what the kit contain and look like, or was this it?

As a side note, I also sell a survival kit for $400. Comes in a Smith & Wesson box, contains an M&P whatever with two mags and lead seeds to start a garden of eatin'

I'll even custom paint dickbutt on the case if you ask nicely...
FF534E8A-FFDE-4C54-9836-C958769D8928.jpeg

As a side note, I also sell a survival kit for $400. Comes in a Smith & Wesson box, contains an M&P whatever with two mags and lead seeds to start a garden of eatin'

I'll even custom paint dickbutt on the case if you ask nicely...
View attachment 4814306

There are $400 survival kits out there. They come in nice hiking style bags with enough supplies to do a comfortable 72 hour camping trip. No dickbutt pictures though. that would add another $600 to those style kits.

I have read every post and I find the lack of interaction by the OP about his sets to be sad. If he has the product and really believes in it, show the pictures, list the contents and provide payment and delivery instructions. For $400 I would expect it to be hand delivered to my driveway during the bright time of the day.

My current survival kit is a backpack with the necessary items to get me home from a distance as long as I can carry it and make the trek. The Henry Survival Rife and 2 boxes of .22 ammo and the two spare boxes of .45 ACP that ride on top (easy in/easy out) do add to the weight but if anything untoward happens then I'll be happy I've toted that barge. Other things are common enough, protection from the rain, ability to start a fire, light, cover, food and some water too. It cost a little over $400 (the Henry was quite a few dollars and the extra ammo wasn't overly cheap either).

OP, get off the pot or shut the post down.

Berrrrrr-GAHHHH, 400$? I wonder what ever happened to the op? Can I have a custom survival kit? I don’t think a standard one would suite me. I would need a covid mask, tums, a switch blade (like the ones the street toughs of the 80s carried) and some hypoallergenic wipes. Custom paint mine with a rainbow flag, I’m not fruity, but it would help disguise my urge to survive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom