• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

Okay y'all KNOW this **** is headed for Federal Court. Only question is what to do in the meantime. I can slide the brace off the two short ARs I have but my Extar EP9 came FROM THE FACTORY with an SB Tactical brace on a proprietary tube that's gonna be a real bitch to remove.
But the worst part of all of this is...I don't own one single brace that those sorry cocksuckers didn't examine and APPROVE beforehand.

Okay y'all KNOW this **** is headed for Federal Court. Only question is what to do in the meantime. I can slide the brace off the two short ARs I have but my Extar EP9 came FROM THE FACTORY with an SB Tactical brace on a proprietary tube that's gonna be a real bitch to remove.
But the worst part of all of this is...I don't own one single brace that those sorry cocksuckers didn't examine and APPROVE beforehand.

Why do you have to remove it? Is there a law that requires you to be disabled to use a brace? My brace also helps me to shoot better one handed, like Ahhnold!

Still reading through it but it is looking like they have made the pistol buffer tubes that have been around forever illegal also.

Back
Top Bottom