• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*UPDATE* AR15 Fundraiser Build (DavetheMinion)

Trader Jordon

Default rank <3500 posts
Family, Faith and Freedom
251   0
Reaction score
With an overwhelming response from fellow ODTer's about this idea I have no choice but to help make this happen. We are going to put together an AR15 to raffle/auction off to help fund John's Family and Mrs.DavetheMonion. For those of you that didn't know him please read up about his family or the lives he has touched here on the ODT. Also a big thanks to 300ACC-hoghunter in helping putting this together.

Here is a List of members that donated if I missed you please send me a PM and I will correct:

300AAC-hoghuner
themayor
Trader Jordon
Will4Me
Wallace's
SteelHorses
Hayata
AirOps
Cobalt 60
Tazz
Richs
BullJacket
rOmiLaYu
User71
Desh98
Jaswhit52
SR Armory
Aigis Armory

Also big thanks to the following Dealers:
Bartow Knife and Gun
Dobbs Defense
Skyjacker Defense (and related members)

We will be selling raffle tickets for $20 each for the High End AR build, they will be available at a few local deals as well as online through ODT and PayPal. Pictures of rifle are soon to come.... Donating members will receive raffle tickets as a thank you.
Donations can be sent to:

Bartow Knife and Gun
26 West Main St
Cartersville Ga 30120

UPDATE:
Would really like to find some decent optics and or sights for the auction rifle.

Last edited:
Lemme dig around and see what I can dig up. Wish I still had that DRD lower, it would be perfect for this. We should do a pistol build with SIG TAC brace since that was what he was after lately.

Back
Top Bottom