• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

*UPDATE* AR15 Fundraiser Build (DavetheMinion)

Ok Guys, had a few new ideas on build a custom rifle to give to his wife for his son. Thought? I think it would be pretty awesome and have it engraved but I'm sure they could use the money as well...

I would suggest a 10/22 to engrave or something cheaper maybe but focus on the financial aspect more right now as I'm sure they could use the money more at this time.

Don't see why we can't do both? Great idea traderjordan let's keep his family into firearms in his legacy :thumb:

So, I vote for the AR to go to the wife for the son. As for money, if everyone here donates $20 or more to the account that airopps set up we can always go back and do another for a raffle or something. I didn't know Jon other than through posts buf I have been heartbroken all day (part of which I've spent crying like a baby). I don't have a lot of parts but I will order whatever we need and I know there are plenty of great painters here that can do some killer theme jobs so I will leave that to the professionals. I will be happy to assist in any way I can.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399141189.736787.jpg

Just picked Gieselle trigger

So, I vote for the AR to go to the wife for the son. As for money, if everyone here donates $20 or more to the account that airopps set up we can always go back and do another for a raffle or something. I didn't know Jon other than through posts buf I have been heartbroken all day (part of which I've spent crying like a baby). I don't have a lot of parts but I will order whatever we need and I know there are plenty of great painters here that can do some killer theme jobs so I will leave that to the professionals. I will be happy to assist in any way I can.
The donations have been coming in pretty steadily; some very generous members here on ODT, I assure you. Approx $6XX so far

link to the donation page if anyone missed it:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/660621-A-tribute-to-Mr-Jon-Skinner

Last edited:
The donations have been coming in pretty steadily; some very generous members here on ODT, I assure you. Approx $465 so far

link to the donation page if anyone missed it:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/660621-A-tribute-to-Mr-Jon-Skinner

AO, Meat was one of our own. Let's all step it up and donate what you can to his wife, and two children. Step it up. I don't see how anyone can view the pictures of those two children and not want to donate. Step it up guys, they can use what ever you can afford to give.

Back
Top Bottom