• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

*UPDATE* AR15 Fundraiser Build (DavetheMinion)

With an overwhelming response from fellow ODTer's about this idea I have no choice but to help make this happen. We are going to put together an AR15 to raffle/auction off to help fund John's account that AirOps has started for John's family. For those of you that didn't know him please read up about his family or the lives he has touched here on the ODT. Todd at Bartow Knife and Brian at Dobbs Defense have offered help in assembling this rifle for the fundraiser.

Anyone interested in donating parts for the AR15 please contact through the post, pm or stop by Bartow Knife in Cartersville or Dobbs Defense in Hiram.

We would really like to make this a high end rifle build that John would be proud off. We are currently working on a scheme for the custom cerakote finish.

More information will be soon to come...

Billet Upper - 300AAC-hoghuner
Skyjacker Billet Lower - themayor

For the benefit of the fundraiser and all we guys who don't know anything about AR15's I would like to vote for a raffle type setup. Reason being people like me would venture 10 or 20 dollars to help a worthy fund even thou we know nothing about the gun.. I know you will surly built a beautiful weapon but folks who don't know these guns would not bid a lot of money to buy one I don't surmise.
But; They would all put a few dollars to this worthy cause on a raffle, regardless if they wanted the gun or not........ Just my 2 cents. Thanks for reading.

Thanks Everyone, I'm overwhelmed with joy from generous odt members! The Cerakote work and assembly is covered and we will discuses a meet and greet once all parts are together and donating members will get vote on decision on auction/raffle/give of rifle.

I have a buffer tube, castle nut, end plate, and stock to donate. I think its a Core 15 set??

Let me know if its needed.

I also just realized that I left Jon's last feedback. I bought a Gen2 Glock 19 from him. I wonder if I could get the back plate engraved with a simple version of one of those Minions as a tribute. Its my EDC now, so it would be a neat reminder of a great ODT'er!!!

I have a buffer tube, castle nut, end plate, and stock to donate. I think its a Core 15 set??

I also just realized that I left Jon's last feedback. I bought a Gen2 Glock 19 from him. I wonder if I could get the back plate engraved with a simple version of one of those Minions as a tribute. Its my EDC now, so it would be a neat reminder of a great ODT'er!!!

Maybe ask Dobbs defense; I think they do engraving

No man, you gotta do the Meatwad character! That is what I'll always remember him as.

Back
Top Bottom