UPDATE JUST WENT Disappointed in our current planned trip to the Gulf where we have gone for the last 20 years

PSA…We’ve been going to the Port St. Joe/Cape San Blas/Indian Pass areas for 20 years now. we had a bad experience with a rental neighbor last year and got over it but this year we planned to go to the Restaurant that took the place of the old Sunset Coastal Grill that was demolished a few years back during a hurricane. We were looking really forward to trying it out. (7 adults and 3 kids) they just called us about our reservation and said they don’t like children eating there. Well actually they said they don’t have high chairs so my wife called them back and asked if kids were even allowed and they flat out said they don’t encourage that. i think the entire area is now getting a little too high faluting for my hard earned money. It’s really a shame since it’s always been a family oriented area.

rant over.
That’s too bad..maybe try a little farther down..Chrystal river,go diving with the Manates

PSA…We’ve been going to the Port St. Joe/Cape San Blas/Indian Pass areas for 20 years now. we had a bad experience with a rental neighbor last year and got over it but this year we planned to go to the Restaurant that took the place of the old Sunset Coastal Grill that was demolished a few years back during a hurricane. We were looking really forward to trying it out. (7 adults and 3 kids) they just called us about our reservation and said they don’t like children eating there. Well actually they said they don’t have high chairs so my wife called them back and asked if kids were even allowed and they flat out said they don’t encourage that. i think the entire area is now getting a little too high faluting for my hard earned money. It’s really a shame since it’s always been a family oriented area.

rant over.

10-20 years ago it was an undiscovered jewel.
Hardly has much charm any more.

Updated my original post. Just went and it was a pleasant evening.

2A6F1901-F1AC-4B0E-8171-352BCE9B8A22.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom