• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Saturday Morning Bump. Thank you for the help with Ally & her family. I know a little can go a long way in times like this. The generosity of the ODT and the many members, constantly reminds me of what is still right about our country. Please take a minute and check out a few of the auctions that are on ODT.

Thank you for bidding. @Jholdbrooks rrhodes rrhodes

Beautiful Picture;

Ally.jpg

Update: We were able to come home for a few days after chemo Friday. Ally had a really good weekend and seemed to feel pretty good other than sleeping more than usual. We are having to give her chemo shots and pills every day at home as well as many other oral medications that go along with it. We were back in Fayetteville at a Pediatric physical therapist to try to diagnose why she is having problems walking. They told us the chemo seems to be effecting her left side more than her right which is causing her to be very unstable. They said they expect this and expect it to get worse for quite a while because of getting stronger chemo and getting it for a longer period of time. They have ordered her some leg braces that fit in her shoes and support her leg to hopefully help her walk better. We just got to the Ronald McDonald house to stay the night and will be back in the hospital for Ally's dental surgery at 5:45am followed by a lumbar puncture, spinal chemo and I-V chemo. Thanks again for all the prayers and support. We are forever grateful for everything!

Back
Top Bottom