• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Just wanted to give a quick update on Ally. She is still getting chemo weekly but has been doing pretty well. It has been pretty uneventful which with cancer we will take that all the time over being in the hospital constantly. She is still very weak after chemo but we have learned what she can and can't do after she gets it. I guess I never thought we would adjust to this new life but it seems like we have for the most part. Thanks you all for your prayers for Ally. We appreciate them so much. God bless you all!

Just wanted to give a quick update on Ally. She is still getting chemo weekly but has been doing pretty well. It has been pretty uneventful which with cancer we will take that all the time over being in the hospital constantly. She is still very weak after chemo but we have learned what she can and can't do after she gets it. I guess I never thought we would adjust to this new life but it seems like we have for the most part. Thanks you all for your prayers for Ally. We appreciate them so much. God bless you all!

I've been wondering how she's doing but i didnt want to bother you guys. Appreciate the update...still praying here. please let me know what else i can do for you or for your family.

Back
Top Bottom