• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Wanted to give everyone an update on Ally. She is still having good and bad days but very blessed we got Christmas at home. Wanted to share a picture of her and her older brother Jay on Christmas Eve. We hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and thank you to everyone for all the support along the way. God bless you!

Attachments

• IMG_20161224_210303785.jpg
    IMG_20161224_210303785.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 49
Wanted to give everyone an update on Ally. She is still having good and bad days but very blessed we got Christmas at home. Wanted to share a picture of her and her older brother Jay on Christmas Eve. We hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and thank you to everyone for all the support along the way. God bless you!
Thanks for the update. Looks like Ally and her brother had a small mountain of presents to work though. Glad she was home for Christmas.

Thanks for the update, prayers everyday!

Praying for her health and your strength.... I hate it so much that little navies have I indure sicknesses like this....if I had one wish and it come true,that wish would be innocent little kids never have no harm come to them

Back
Top Bottom