• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Update on the shoot for Chris and his son

21SF

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
147   0
Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgWhat a awsome day they had a blast there were so many guns to shoot they didn't know we're to start Chris son started it all off shooting the mp5 first gun the boy ever shot what a way to start then the Thompson sub was brought out they shot till they could shoot no more what a great time everyone from the odt help provide please still keep Chris and his family in prayers the treatment he was on did not work now he is in a lotto pick for a experiment drug but don't know if he will get on or not God is awsome and our Devine healer nothing is impossible for him once again guys words can't give enough gratitude and thx

Tony Dalfino

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 59
Glad a lot of us could help/I am touched that we could do something to put a smile on a boys face. Gods love and prayers are with them

Thank you to all that helped with this event, with prayer, or with donation. They were and are appreciated.
I have received a great blessing just to be able to witness the outpouring of kindness and good will from the ODT family toward someone that they do not know personally. I am grateful for the opportunity to be involved. Thank you to all.

Back
Top Bottom