• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upgrade Fundraiser

I would pay to have "SirWhinesAlot" put under certain members names .

swa.jpg

The upgrade is upon us! I'm hoping to have everything ready to go in the next 2-3 months so it's time to get the donation can out and ask for money. I hate asking for money, but this time I have at least something small I can offer for it. We've created three new custom "Rank Icons" that go under your name on every post.

You can purchase them here

The upgrade cost is looking to be about $6,000 if everything goes according to estimates. I raised about $1,000 from auctioning some lowers in December so we have $5,000 to go.

If you give $25 towards the upgrade you can have one of these custom icons under your name on every post to show everyone else how much better you are than them. If you buy more than one then you will be able to choose between them whenever you want to. If you buy one of these you will have it forever, it is not limited to any amount of time.

I'm also open to creating some more custom icons if people like them. I can also make these limited edition and limit each one to a certain number if people like that idea. Just let me know your thoughts and I'll adjust things if I need to.

The new ranks will not show up until the upgrade. They will replace your current rank icon and show up under your name on every post. The exact final size is unknown right now, but will probably be similar to what we have now. I have them posted larger below so you can see them better.

You can purchase them here

Flaming Wolf Icon
View attachment 3149312

Bear Icon
View attachment 3149310

Eagle Icon
View attachment 3149311

Added some military icons:

Army Icon
View attachment 3149552

Navy Icon
View attachment 3149555

Marines Icon
View attachment 3149554

Air Force Icon
View attachment 3149551

Coast Guard Icon
View attachment 3149553

Space Force Icon
View attachment 3149556

We will also have redesigned Supporter and Lifetime Supporter badges after the upgrade. The lifetime supporter cost will most likely go up after the upgrade so if you'd like to get in at $100 now is the time.
I’m in for the “Red Bear”

Back
Top Bottom