• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upgrade! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Views really do help. But seem to be gone or I’m not doing something right. I know over time updates happen too websites. But the site was so much easier and clear to see things before the change. Sorry just my opinion. Thank you
Got it. Just strange thing too havw turn phone sideways to see views when before it was all on screen without having turn it sideways

Oh I meant. I like to see the views in what I’m selling is all. I’ve always looked at my views since I started using this site years ago. It just gives me an idea if what I’m selling or whatever even interest people. That’s all I use it for. But I figured it out by turning phone sideways I can see now. Just weird have turn it sideways to see something I’ve always looked at without turning phone. Oh well. Thank you

Doesn't seem to work as good anymore on my phone when using it vertically. Tried switching to different layouts. Usernames are are elongated and letters are stacked. Horizontally it works fine, but vertically makers one handed browsing much easier.

I like the acronym (K.I.S.S) basically should of kept things simple as possible, but now things have seem to get more complicated and the use for bifocals to see anything on this upgrade. I feel like some advertising adds will jump out.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom