• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Upside down pics. Help a new guy out.

Don't take pictures with your iPad upside down. Yes seriously.

Actually...try taking the picture upside down. I was chatting with a guy who had a theory that Apple products flip upside down when using the sights uploader so to get a right side up pic, it had to be taken pride down. It certainly explains the plethora of upside down pics being posted and the abundance of iDevices.

I have seen this when using a phone,Iphone,ipad etc. I have poated a few myself. Send them to your email then save them. Open them with window media or other photo program, then select rotate image. Once it has been rotated save image then paste it to your add. Something in the software on the phones etc. causes them to be rotated 180 deg. when posted in windows.

Actually...try taking the picture upside down. I was chatting with a guy who had a theory that Apple products flip upside down when using the sights uploader so to get a right side up pic, it had to be taken pride down. It certainly explains the plethora of upside down pics being posted and the abundance of iDevices.

That makes sense. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom