• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Urban/Rural Decay in Georgia

I've read about guys that like to explore these places. They have business cards printed that says something like "structural engineer inspector" and they wear a hard hat, safety vest and glasses. They carry a clip board and flashlight and look "official". Just in case someone questions what they are doing there.

I always say i'm a Photographer scouting locations for Real Estate Investors.

IMG_0450.JPEG
IMG_0452.JPEG
IMG_0464.JPEG

I've always wanted to hike to Corpsewood Manor in Summerville. Crazy story about that place.
I camp right down the road from there. Been born and raised in the county my whole life. I've talked to several people that knew the men that lived there years ago. Holler at me if decide to come up and I'll hike out there with you.

They've torn down a lot of the old mills in Griffin but there are still more than a few standing that would make a great backdrop for a post apocalyptic landscape if that's what your looking for.

I camp right down the road from there. Been born and raised in the county my whole life. I've talked to several people that knew the men that lived there years ago. Holler at me if decide to come up and I'll hike out there with you.

I am gonna take you up on that. Maybe when the weather cools down a little bit. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom