• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Us guys love Guns & Watches lets see them!

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_10_19_df99233999ece0a3d15e087683c68220.jpg
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_10_19_b70da8ec92d9153534d7f0ff99c20b07.jpg

That Citizen with the White face rocks! I used to have a older 90s Tag Heuer Crono link with a white face. I miss it:(

Children seem to think watches are obsolete, like anyone over the age of 20.
Nice watches guys. I like to keep mine under the $300 mark. That way when I break the crystal, I won't have a heart attack, and I can just buy another new toy.

Current connundrum is that I have several automatic watches. I bought another one the other day, and I'm afraid I won't wear it enough to keep it running.

Children seem to think watches are obsolete, like anyone over the age of 20.
Nice watches guys. I like to keep mine under the $300 mark. That way when I break the crystal, I won't have a heart attack, and I can just buy another new toy.

Current connundrum is that I have several automatic watches. I bought another one the other day, and I'm afraid I won't wear it enough to keep it running.

I typically wear a watch in whatever I'm doing, and preserving anything whether it be a watch or a fine sports car is like saying you want to preserve your wife for the next guy. Wear it well, have fun in it, you can't take it with you. A new sapphire crystal from Rolex is $150.00, more than most people are willing to dish out I suppose, but no big deal in my opinion. Not sure what you mean by wear it enough to keep it running, if it's been oiled it could sit in a safety deposit box for 30 years and start back up just fine, and depending on the make it will outlive you. The worst you have to be concerned with is rewinding and resetting them, if that's too troubling for you then get a winder.

Back
Top Bottom