• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Us guys love Guns & Watches lets see them!

I ordered a Montblanc Timewalker and it showed up today:) The mail lady brought it to the door to sign for. I was happy cause the mail is not running today. She said they where delivering packages that require signatures, only today. I was very pleased when I unboxed it. These watches are stunning on a level far about any others I've seen. I had to do some cleaning and polishing but it turned out beautiful.
I'm excited about this one, I've been wanting for awhile now. I'm very happy with the size and weight, it fits my wrist very nicely and I wore it all day and the time is extremely accurate.

That is absolutely beautiful!

True classic watch that's why so many watch company's try to duplicate the look. The top one is a $15,000 to $25,000 watch, not bad for a watch from the late 60's to early 70's.
Lets play again:
One Submariner was made in 1970 the other in 2015. Witch was made in 1970 1.) or 2.)
1.)

2.)

I ordered a Montblanc Timewalker and it showed up today:) The mail lady brought it to the door to sign for. I was happy cause the mail is not running today. She said they where delivering packages that require signatures, only today. I was very pleased when I unboxed it. These watches are stunning on a level far about any others I've seen. I had to do some cleaning and polishing but it turned out beautiful.
I'm excited about this one, I've been wanting for awhile now. I'm very happy with the size and weight, it fits my wrist very nicely and I wore it all day and the time is extremely accurate.

Beautiful watch. I'm envious of your collection.

Beautiful watch. I'm envious of your collection.
Brother I have taken years to put these together. But I truly enjoy them. I'm going to have to Mic check the mm tomorrow the Tag looks bigger than the Montblanc and the Montblanc is defiantly 43mm. Its more the size of my Breitling.

I love my Raymond Weil Parsifal as it has solid 18kt gold and a blue sapphire on the crown, and it goes oh so well with my 3.8in xdm .45 lol. I hate that Raymond stop making the Parsifal model, as the crown and the solid gold is what made me a fan of there watches. There are a several high end watches that uses electro plated gold over solid

Attachments

• IMG_1057.JPG
    IMG_1057.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 19
I love my Raymond Weil Parsifal as it has solid 18kt gold and a blue sapphire on the crown, and it goes oh so well with my 3.8in xdm .45 lol. I hate that Raymond stop making the Parsifal model, as the crown and the solid gold is what made me a fan of there watches. There are a several high end watches that uses electro plated gold over solid
Nice solid gold on watches was really popular and attractive. Its ashame that its so expensive now. Nobody uses it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom