• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Us guys love Guns & Watches lets see them!

IMG_7140.JPG

I was wondering if they switched the newer one's to the new frequency?
My old one was 121.5MHz, but about the time I sold my plane they were talking about changing to another frequency. Even the one in the plane needed to be replaced IIRC .....

The Emergency is equipped with a microtransmitter alternately operating on two separate frequencies. It transmits a first digital signal on the 406 MHz frequency intended for satellites and lasting 0.44 seconds every 50 seconds; as well as a second analog signal on the 121.5 MHz homing and rescue frequency, lasting 0.75 seconds every 2.25 seconds.

View attachment 1009255
View attachment 1009257
I have enjoyed looking at everyone's stuff so much that I decided to join the fun. The first pic isn't a knife I carry. I just thought it looked better. The Trodon in the second pic has been carried for 9 years and used quite frequently on stuff it probably wasn't intended for but it has never failed me.
Hands down the best watch shown in this Thread!

LMAO Rolex who....................................?

I have always been a watch fan. I have my fair share of citizens, Nixon, Werner, and recently got a Seiko most of the others, some older Omena and Oris from the 60's, and All have been awesome. I am not a Breitling or Rolex fan. I like Oris, but went with a Hamilton Pan Euro last spring and love Hamilton. My next purchase is actually Ball Watch Company. I love their style and quality is awesome!

I have always been a watch fan. I have my fair share of citizens, Nixon, Werner, and recently got a Seiko most of the others, some older Omena and Oris from the 60's, and All have been awesome. I am not a Breitling or Rolex fan. I like Oris, but went with a Hamilton Pan Euro last spring and love Hamilton. My next purchase is actually Ball Watch Company. I love their style and quality is awesome!
You mentioned 3 companies I have been watching for a while:
Hamilton
Oris
Ball (BMW)

Most of with I really want a Oris!

When you get a chance sometime pick up a Breitling SuperOcean II or Heritage its right up your alley. When you hold it look at the finish, details, material , weight quality. It might grow on you.

Also, where can I read a reference on this. Not saying your wrong but from my experience with these watches I need some convincing. "The build quality of a Rolex far exceeds that of any Tag and the general consensus of most any real watch aficionado, is that it exceeds Breitling as well and by a fair margin."

I own a Breitling SuperOcean and love it. I could've bought a Rolex, but I'm in sales and my customers would think I'm making too much bank. It's like my vehicle... it's a $60k truck, but not the same as rolling up in a Lexus or Merc. Just my $.02

Hamilton
Oris
Ball (BMW)

I have tried in many Oris and they seem to run thick or big, I would look at Hamilton or Ball. My next purchase is a Lumeniox P38 then Ball.

Then again it's all my styling and I am not thinking retail with my watches.
Hamilton
Oris
Ball (BMW)

Back
Top Bottom