• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

US off road Tacoma winch mounts group buy

aloo1

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
132   0
Reaction score
$475 shipped. Normally $525 plus $60 shipped to GA. All other offerings if this type of bumper are $600 and up plus $80-$100 to ship.
If you don't want to join the site for the group buy just let me know.
https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/group-buy-tacoma-winch-mounts.652506/#post-22707589
dixie-taco12.jpg

The taco16 is badass! Seems like it would make oil changes a little bit of a ***** though.

Response from the owner:
"It doesn't have any effect to an oil change. The engine skid plate covers up to the cross bar on the front of the frame... our plate starts at the cross bar and up to the shackle mounts. You still have to drop the OEM engine skid plate but you wont touch our plate. Neither the OEM engine skid nor our skid interfere with each other in any way."

It is really cool and I own a 18 taco. It would look cool with this winch setup how would I pay?
Best thing to do is join tacomaworld.com and post in group buy thread. I'd suggest joining anyway bc it's a wealth of Tacoma knowledge of all generations. But if you don't want to, you can just email Brad at us off road and tell him you want in on the group buy. Send me your name and I'll also tell him. If you got any other Tacoma buds that want in the more the better.

Brad the owner said no it should not affect any warranty you have. Also since there really is no warranty you can file on a bumper anyways.
dealership told me any suspension changes, brushgautds or oversized tires could void powertrain warranty.

Back
Top Bottom