USA AMMO Recalled already

tlw1179

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
Haven't even gotten my shipment yet and just got an email saying they want it back! lol shoulda knew better

Dear Valued Customer,

We are privy to a possible issue with our 223 55gr FMJ Remanufactured ammunition, LOT#2906113 only. Since you received a shipment of this ammunition in July, you possibly received ammunition with LOT#2906113. If you did receive this product, we are asking you to immediately cease firing this ammunition and return it to us at our expense. Contact our office during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm Central Standard Time, to receive instructions on packaging and shipping the ammunition back to our plant. We will immediately send you replacement ammunition in the full quantity of your original order.

We are committed to manufacturing the highest quality ammunition and this quality control measure is voluntary on our part to ensure our commitment. The 223 55gr FMJ Remanufactured ammunition is the only product affected by this action. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and we will work tirelessly to limit any aggravation.

Sincerely,

USA Ammo

Haven't even gotten my shipment yet and just got an email saying they want it back! lol shoulda knew better

Dear Valued Customer,

We are privy to a possible issue with our 223 55gr FMJ Remanufactured ammunition, LOT#2906113 only. Since you received a shipment of this ammunition in July, you possibly received ammunition with LOT#2906113. If you did receive this product, we are asking you to immediately cease firing this ammunition and return it to us at our expense. Contact our office during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm Central Standard Time, to receive instructions on packaging and shipping the ammunition back to our plant. We will immediately send you replacement ammunition in the full quantity of your original order.

We are committed to manufacturing the highest quality ammunition and this quality control measure is voluntary on our part to ensure our commitment. The 223 55gr FMJ Remanufactured ammunition is the only product affected by this action. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and we will work tirelessly to limit any aggravation.

Sincerely,

USA Ammo

I would write back and explain,you need to be compensated for your time , costs, and energy.

i got 9mm and 223 , it took 2 days to get a reply from the phone or email ! then today i get this email , so if it has shipped i got to box it back up and send it in , then wait for another shipment! That's usually what happens when i do find a deal , something happens and i eventually end up paying what original price was

Back
Top Bottom