• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USA guns and Pawn (kennesaw)

Haven't heard anything good about the place yet, know several people that have been there first and last time.

And its a gun free zone unless you are law enforcement. You cannot have a loaded firearm on you inside. Kinda odd...I even saw him ask a customer if the gun on his side was loaded. He said yeah, of course. They had him remove it from the holster and clear the chamber.

And its a gun free zone unless you are law enforcement. You cannot have a loaded firearm on you inside. Kinda odd...I even saw him ask a customer if the gun on his side was loaded. He said yeah, of course. They had him remove it from the holster and clear the chamber.
I have been in there maybe 2 times and had a gun on me, they just didnt see it. That is F'ed up for a gun store though. There prices were through the roof so it is doubtful I'll be back.

**** that. I'd leave.

What idiot thinks it's safer to take a perfectly unmolested loaded gun on one's side, take it out, and unchamber it in front of everyone? Yeah....that is so much safer.

Back
Top Bottom