• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USCCA -- LOL!

So I talked to the office of the guys above. Then I had a talk with USCCA. In the end USCCA is going to do what they are saying, unless something is found that shows you were not acting in lawful self defense... which makes sense. In the end the guys above are starting a new business and trying to gain customers, can't fault them... I'll remain with USCCA myself.
Yes, USCCA will do what they say and not represent you if you are charged in a defensive shooting. If you are not charged, does one need an attorney or USCCA? :whistle:

Yes, USCCA will do what they say and not represent you if you are charged in a defensive shooting. If you are not charged, does one need an attorney or USCCA? :whistle:
Well only speaking in the state of Georgia, the person must represent an immediate threat to life, having a weapon, or I would think out class you significantly. Things not covered, shooting someone through a door, things like that.

In the end I'll make the choice to keep the insurance, hope I never have to use it. And have the pepper gel for the a**hats in life, since just being an a** doesn't require lead.

:whistle:

Well only speaking in the state of Georgia, the person must represent an immediate threat to life, having a weapon, or I would think out class you significantly. Things not covered, shooting someone through a door, things like that.

In the end I'll make the choice to keep the insurance, hope I never have to use it. And have the pepper gel for the a**hats in life, since just being an a** doesn't require lead.

:whistle:
FYI you can’t pepper spray someone for being an asshole. If you did he can definitely shoot you( I’m speaking about verbal alterations none physical and you spray someone)

Back
Top Bottom