• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

User titles- Chime in!

I liked the military ranking as well. A suggestion to keep the military style, how bout we use enlisted ranks (pvt, sgt, msgt etc.) for members with a certain amount of post, and use officer insignias ( 2nd Lt, 1st Lt, Capt, Major, etc.) for members who are supporters with a certain amount of post.
Just my worthless 2 cent!!!

I like this idea as well...seems easy to follow.

I would like to add that I have gotten a bunch of donations this morning, I think a lot of folks want the new supporter badge!

I just removed all the member ranks, people were getting bent out of shape over it saying "member," the final one wouldn't say member on it, and there will be different ones as you get more posts.

I liked the military ones too but no one knew what they meant and they were an odd size.

I just removed all the member ranks, people were getting bent out of shape over it saying "member," the final one wouldn't say member on it, and there will be different ones as you get more posts.

I liked the military ones too but no one knew what they meant and they were an odd size.

If it is not already there, do a sticky for new members explaining it and show and tell on when they change ribbons and designations. When I joined, it didn't take long to figure it out on my own. Don't know what odd size means, but they worked OK for a long time, so it can't be too much of a problem.

I hate to argue about it since it is your site. ...but you did ask...

Back
Top Bottom