• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

User titles- Chime in!

If it is not already there, do a sticky for new members explaining it and show and tell on when they change ribbons and designations. When I joined, it didn't take long to figure it out on my own. Don't know what odd size means, but they worked OK for a long time, so it can't be too much of a problem.

I hate to argue about it since it is your site. ...but you did ask...

Right now you have the supporter icon next to your name, do you like the icon itself with a different word on it?

I've been looking at forumranks.net if anyone wants to see all the offerings. There are others out there but this site has a bunch in one place.

I think you should stay with the military ribbons......and choose one special campaign ribbon for anyone who donates. Each time that person donates again....add a campaign star. after 5 campaign stars go to the next level of donation ribbon........etc

Right now you have the supporter icon next to your name, do you like the icon itself with a different word on it?

No. As stated previously, I like the old service ribbon system. It was clean, colorful, and seemed consistent with the perceived philosophy of the site. I think what is there now is ugly and provides less member information. A I said several postings back, I think this is in the category of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Go out to the range and have some fun and leave well enough alone. Just my opinion.

I think you should stay with the military ribbons......and choose one special campaign ribbon for anyone who donates. Each time that person donates again....add a campaign star. after 5 campaign stars go to the next level of donation ribbon........etc

Agreeing with inkdaddy again. I have thought of different levels of donations as well. Might stimulate donations. I would probably designate by stars or stripes of something by the total amount of donations rather that by the number of donations.

This sounds even better! Go inkdaddy!!!

It's starting to sound like the modern warfare 2 ranking system. Personally, I don't see the point. You can see how many posts I've made, so I don't need an arbitrary rank. A little something for donations is understandable.

Back
Top Bottom