• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USMC Birthday Giveaway - 1775-2015! "WINNER IS #33"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joewilly

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
In celebration of "The Few, The Proud, The Marines" 240th birthday, (11/10/15), my wife has made a quilt for a giveaway to some lucky Devil Dog. If you are now serving, or have served honorably as a U. S. Marine in the past, and would like a chance to win, just post a simple "In" to be eligible. Of course you are welcome and encouraged to include your dates of service, mos, or even a picture or two! We will use the Random Reader Generator Tuesday afternoon, November 10th, 2015 to pick the winning entry and post the winner at that time. The quilt is hand quilted with all new materials and has been pre-washed after it was completed, so it is ready to be used on these cool fall days. We can arrange for the winner to pick it up, or if you live too far away we will mail it to you. Good Luck, Happy Birthday, and enjoy your quilt! Joe and Jo "Winner is #33"

Attachments

• MVC-907S.JPG
    MVC-907S.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 15
  • MVC-901S.JPG
    MVC-901S.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 16
  • MVC-923S.JPG
    MVC-923S.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
"Not In" for the giveaway, But Very Nice quilt work. I was born to the Marines at Beaufort Naval Hospital. My dad Retired from the Marines, (Korea and Vietnam) he passed 10 yrs ago this Dec.. He is/was a Marine 'till the day he passed. Just wanted to Say "Thank You All" for Your Service and Thank You for Giving!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom