• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

It's a miracle! This is after it originally shipped priority 3 day mail on 3/6. No movement for almost a week, showed up in Atl on Friday the 15th, then no movement through yesterday. Just checked this AM and it's out for delivery.

View attachment 7025580
After only 4 days in Palmetto, mine left this morning only to end up in Atlanta. I hope that's a good sign.

yeh....well, I had one "out for Delivery" too....it took 3 more days....
Oof. I have faith, it's actually at my local PO. So unless they are colossal idiots, I'd hope I see it today. But, then again, we're talking about the USPS...
After only 4 days in Palmetto, mine left this morning only to end up in Atlanta. I hope that's a good sign.
Hopefully, Mine spent almost 5 days there, before making it to Atlanta and sitting a few more.

Eight refunds from ebay in the last week.No packages and no tracking.What a great system.Everything from Amazon on time.

Yeah this package I am waiting on was from eBay. I think they've started notifying sellers and buyers about using USPS and wait times. I had filed a claim that my item hadn't arrived and all they did was update the tracking to show it was still in transit, and to wait until the 20th. SO if I hadn't gotten it by tomorrow I could update my claim again to get a refund.

The problem with eBay is they default/recommend USPS for most purchases. I sell on there too and have basically just stopped until this is figured out. Too many people on there using PO boxes, etc that UPS/Fedex wont deliver to.

Yeah I've been told Amazon bypasses those distro centers and goes straight to the local hub via their own trucks.

Oof. I have faith, it's actually at my local PO. So unless they are colossal idiots, I'd hope I see it today. But, then again, we're talking about the USPS...

Hopefully, Mine spent almost 5 days there, before making it to Atlanta and sitting a few more.

Yeah this package I am waiting on was from eBay. I think they've started notifying sellers and buyers about using USPS and wait times. I had filed a claim that my item hadn't arrived and all they did was update the tracking to show it was still in transit, and to wait until the 20th. SO if I hadn't gotten it by tomorrow I could update my claim again to get a refund.

The problem with eBay is they default/recommend USPS for most purchases. I sell on there too and have basically just stopped until this is figured out. Too many people on there using PO boxes, etc that UPS/Fedex wont deliver to.

Yeah I've been told Amazon bypasses those distro centers and goes straight to the local hub via their own trucks.
UPS and Fedex need to get off their high horse and deliver to PO boxes. No one cares about their competition. They all equally suck, at times more than others.

I’m still waiting on parts to finish building 10:22 from Brownells that should have been delivered a week and half ago! My birthday is next month so maybe it’ll be here by then!

Like I said earlier, they all suck at one time or another. Got a notice this morning from UPS that my package from Oklahoma will be delayed due to "operational difficulties".:grey:

Last Saturday my package for delivery on Friday 3/15 updated from Palmetto to the ATL distribution then Sunday I got the update of it being in Kennesaw and received mine on Monday yesterday. I must be one of the lucky ones.

Back
Top Bottom