• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

145   0
Reaction score
So on February 26, Jack First shipped me some parts I ordered. I received the tracking number and on March 1 I received the last update I have gotten from USPS tracking. In the system running late. That was from South Dakota. Evidently it has never moved.

Last week, a quality member on this site shipped me a part. Sent the tracking number to me with a photo of the receipt. Again it shows up in USPS tracking with an on time delivery date of this past Saturday. Now it took seems frozen in time. No further updates on delivery.

Today we are expecting a medicine that my wife must have again tracking said it will be here today. We'll see.

This new sorting system they are using in Palmetto is a joke. Supposedly they are renovating several other sorting centers and have moved everything there. Who the hell does that? You close one at a time to renovate if you are a vital service. Clowns!

So on February 26, Jack First shipped me some parts I ordered. I received the tracking number and on March 1 I received the last update I have gotten from USPS tracking. In the system running late. That was from South Dakota. Evidently it has never moved.

Last week, a quality member on this site shipped me a part. Sent the tracking number to me with a photo of the receipt. Again it shows up in USPS tracking with an on time delivery date of this past Saturday. Now it took seems frozen in time. No further updates on delivery.

Today we are expecting a medicine that my wife must have again tracking said it will be here today. We'll see.

This new sorting system they are using in Palmetto is a joke. Supposedly they are renovating several other sorting centers and have moved everything there. Who the hell does that? You close one at a time to renovate if you are a vital service. Clowns!

Gubmint union workers.

I ordered a part on feb 18th for a job I was doing, It arrived at the palmetto hub On the 20th, Been in route to next facility ever since . The shipper sent me another part via fed ex and I got the job completed but customer wasnt happy it took over a week longer. USPS SUCKS

Yup, posted in another thread about it. Ordered something on 3/2 priority mail. Delivery was scheduled for 3/6. Package was coming from IL. Last update shows it was scanned in IN on 3/8 and it's now just floating around "Moving Through Network In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late". I feel like I'm not going to get it and will have to file a claim with the shipper....

YES!!!!
I bought a pair of 1911 grips from Dan Chinnock on 2/28....he posted them on 3/2, in Panama City FL...where they sat for over a week.....after checking this morning, they are now "in transit".....they were due to arrive on 3/6 per Dan.....
Also, had a friend that sent a coin package to PGCS in California for grading.....well the package went to Palmetto and back to Atlanta several times before finally landing in California three weeks later....then, USPS could not get the package to PCGS because it ended up in another town...took another week in California before it FINALLY got to PGCS....over 4 weeks total....

Evidently, my medicine, that the VA entrusted to the USPS is enjoying spring break in Florida……
All this after having been in Atlanta already.
IMG_9182.jpeg
IMG_9183.jpeg

Join the list of millions. I had two pkgs that (according to the tracking numbers) made it to my local post office then went “delayed” for a week. I cancelled my order and re-ordered and got them both in two days.

It’s all in preparation for those mail in ballot fiascos coming in Nov so they can delay the votes long enough to put Mr. Potato head back in a second term.

Back
Top Bottom