• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

Mailed a payment to Illinois on 1/28 to Kubota. Called Kubota on 2/15 to see if they had received and not processed yet. Nope. Finally arrived on 2/17.

I did all Mine on line thru their automated system. Never had a moments trouble: I would not trust any of the postal services at this point with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For last few months it takes a couple weeks to get . Had one shipped from Gainesville which is 43 miles from me took about 11 days! Waiting on couple batteries now for RIDGID tools 14 days now. Son ordered a key fob for his jeep and he said the fob is going to have more miles than jeep on it the way it is getting sent back and forth across the country!

So on February 26, Jack First shipped me some parts I ordered. I received the tracking number and on March 1 I received the last update I have gotten from USPS tracking. In the system running late. That was from South Dakota. Evidently it has never moved.

Last week, a quality member on this site shipped me a part. Sent the tracking number to me with a photo of the receipt. Again it shows up in USPS tracking with an on time delivery date of this past Saturday. Now it took seems frozen in time. No further updates on delivery.

Today we are expecting a medicine that my wife must have again tracking said it will be here today. We'll see.

This new sorting system they are using in Palmetto is a joke. Supposedly they are renovating several other sorting centers and have moved everything there. Who the hell does that? You close one at a time to renovate if you are a vital service. Clowns!
Having the same trouble.Use to come from Atlanta to Villa Rica,now Atlanta to Faifburn to Palmetto to Villa Rica.Everything is 3 to 4 days longer no tracking info you can count on.Another Bud Lite company i think.

Atlanta Distribution Center is a disaster....last thing I ordered was something I had been looking for over 4 years (out of production so had to wait until one turned up on ebay)...
It made it to the ADC and vanished never to be seen or heard from again.....calls and complaints fall on deaf ears..they couldn't care less.....they send you a form "sorry about that" letter and go back to whatever it is they do there.
I send out everything I can online because I can't trust USPS to get it there.

Having the same trouble.Use to come from Atlanta to Villa Rica,now Atlanta to Faifburn to Palmetto to Villa Rica.Everything is 3 to 4 days longer no tracking info you can count on.Another Bud Lite company i think.
It aint BudLite employees its worse than that, it sons of a bitches that have no education in a gimme job provided by the gubment.

Atlanta Distribution Center is a disaster....last thing I ordered was something I had been looking for over 4 years (out of production so had to wait until one turned up on ebay)...
It made it to the ADC and vanished never to be seen or heard from again.....calls and complaints fall on deaf ears..they couldn't care less.....they send you a form "sorry about that" letter and go back to whatever it is they do there.
That's what sucks the most about it. You're literally not able to do a thing about it and there's no accountability. You lose your item, and probably your money spent. They'll tell you to file a claim, but if there was no shipping insurance to cover it, your loss, unless the seller gives you a refund.

About that ‘looking for’ item. I learned long ago, if I find something I really like, buy multiples of it, ‘cause it’ll be out of production shortly.
One of Eeyore's rules.

Back
Top Bottom