• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

I passed by the LG Office on Sunday en route to trade and their drop-off mailbox was covered in saran wrap. :rolleyes:
Mail keeps getting stolen and no one seems capable of stopping it.
LG police are too busy handing out BS tickets on Tanger Blvd to deal with real crime. Got's to keep that revenue stream pumping.
They probably figure that's a federal problem anyway so why should they get involved when there's nothing in it for them.

The Palmetto station is totally FuBarred.........I have filed complaints that have fallen on deaf ears.....They have lost or has been stolen a controlled substance from the VA pharmacy for me been sitting in transit since Feb. 28th I also have two seperate gun parts coming that have been sitting in transit since March 1. The Athens Post Master called me from my complaints, and apologized for the disaster. Disaster is what she said. As far as the controlled substance, I have to file a police report in order to get another RX from the Feds. The whole system is done. Amazon should have taken over the USPS years ago.

Palmetto P.O. doing a fine job.F-ups

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240312-183549.png
    Screenshot_20240312-183549.png
    167.6 KB · Views: 17
They want $218.00 to find a $255.00 USPS money order they lost , still waiting on a item from February the 14th when you talk with the post master all they can say is i dozen nozes what the problemss isas

Always had good service from the USPS Priority Mail. Exchanged some parts with a buddy in Wisconsin. We both mailed on Thursday, Feb 29th. He received his on Monday, Mar 4th. My pkg went to Palmetto, then Fairburn, and now has been hung up in the ATL Dist Facility since Mar 5th! No further info since Mar 10th. So much for 3-day service!

I called today to speak with an agent and all she could tell me is that it would be late! Heck, tracking already told me that!

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk

So on February 26, Jack First shipped me some parts I ordered. I received the tracking number and on March 1 I received the last update I have gotten from USPS tracking. In the system running late. That was from South Dakota. Evidently it has never moved.

Last week, a quality member on this site shipped me a part. Sent the tracking number to me with a photo of the receipt. Again it shows up in USPS tracking with an on time delivery date of this past Saturday. Now it took seems frozen in time. No further updates on delivery.

Today we are expecting a medicine that my wife must have again tracking said it will be here today. We'll see.

This new sorting system they are using in Palmetto is a joke. Supposedly they are renovating several other sorting centers and have moved everything there. Who the hell does that? You close one at a time to renovate if you are a vital service. Clowns!
One of my bosses has been waiting on drone parts to arrive via USPS since Friday. The tracking info shows it made it to Fairburn,GA last week. And that's it. I told him that I've had stuff linger around the Fairburn distribution center for a few days for whatever reason. It's aggravating as hell.
Like Cheech said about his date being late in The Next Movie...
" If that bitch don't hurry up and get here... I'ma have to wait some more."

Back
Top Bottom