• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

Well I guess miracles do happen. With absolutely no update whatsoever on tracking my part arrived today. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth just pleasantly surprised. Good luck, guys. That's my last expected package. I'm putting off any orders that ship USPS for a while. Here's hoping they get up to speed.

Well I guess miracles do happen. With absolutely no update whatsoever on tracking my part arrived today. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth just pleasantly surprised. Good luck, guys. That's my last expected package. I'm putting off any orders that ship USPS for a while. Here's hoping they get up to speed.
OH wow. So it hadn't shown any movement via tracking and just showed up? Maybe there is hope afterall. Mine hasn't shown anything since 3/8...

Well , I’ll go ahead and post 1 of my 3 missing packages .
IMG_0846.png

I received a notice today to go pick up a package from USPS that is supposed to contain four NGK BPR5ES spark plugs for my Honda lawnmower. I'm guessing that the product is either damaged or lost in transit. I paid just over $13 but the shipper insured them under "USPS Ground Advantage™--USPS Tracking®Up to $100 insurance included." Someone will be made whole many times over. These were bought on Amazon and I went ahead and messaged the seller and Amazon that there was a delivery problem requiring a pickup and possibly an empty shipping container.

Back
Top Bottom