• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Utx85 problem.

Because they have a known history of being extremely slow dealing with warranty problems and their CS isn't good either. Can do a google search for "Microtech Warranty Issues" and see various threads on it. It will get fixed, you may just be waiting for half a year depending on their workload right now.

Someone like @DEVEST8R might be able to speed the process along for you though since I am sure he has some contacts.

There is no denying that in the past they have had some issues and grown pains.... but from what I understand they have made some major improvements.

There is no denying that in the past they have had some issues and grown pains.... but from what I understand they have made some major improvements.

They might of, I don't keep track of it that much. I do know on knife forums I go to you see nothing but good CS from Benchmade, ZT, SpyderCo, and horrible experiences with Microtech. I haven't had to use their CS yet, so I can't account for firsthand experience.

They might of, I don't keep track of it that much. I do know on knife forums I go to you see nothing but good CS from Benchmade, ZT, SpyderCo, and horrible experiences with Microtech. I haven't had to use their CS yet, so I can't account for firsthand experience.

I have heard on BF that in the last year or so, there CS is much improved. Shilly Shilly when mine used to get slow or not operate corrextly. Id pour a bunch of zippo fluid in it, shake the **** out of it with my finger over the firing hole and then cycle straight down over a paper towel until no more liquid came out.

Back
Top Bottom