VA planned to confiscate a Veterans firearms

This appears to be the latest too-down attempt that the White House is using to reduce the number of firearms and gun owners...mental incompetence. I read of similar situations with people who had appointed guardians to theit finances and social security distributions. Obama is using it as a reason for someone to not be eligible for gun ownership. Definitely a slippery slope.

The VA needs to get their act together ......idiots !
TT_GranTorino.jpg

I googled this and found the associated press news story, theres much more info there. The VA did send the letter but they stated that they have no authority to confiscate. They did claim authority to restrict new purchases but im not sure how theyd actually do that.

The protest was arranged by the local sheriff and others to bring attention to this crappy mess, but there doesnt appear to have been any sort of standoff. More of a press event to get people talking about it.

Happened to a friend of mine but he did threaten to kill the methhead who robbed his house while he was in the Va hospital. Va called the police, police came and took his guns.

Back
Top Bottom