VA planned to confiscate a Veterans firearms

Happened to a friend of mine but he did threaten to kill the methhead who robbed his house while he was in the Va hospital. Va called the police, police came and took his guns.
I can understand if a doctor determines a patient to be mentally unstable or incompetent, such an action might be warranted. It is another thing if someone is getting older and appoints a family member to handle their financial affairs. The two are not the same.

The VA doesn't have the authority to take possession but the local/state police, ATF, DEA, FBI etc. etc. do. It's not that far of a step.

So far when the VA bans vets from possession it means when they go through an FFL they are a "prohibited" person and the federal background or if the state does one too then the transfer is halted.

When the VA directed law enforcement begin to kick doors in, in the night to strip veterans of their firearms will be a defining point in the government's tyranny to enforce "public safety"... And will define our (men) society as well.

Is that a threat ?

Yes. I'm going to come thru the interwebs and take your gunz... :rolleyes:

The VA is an agency of the USG. Of Obama's Administration. It has apparently been given the authority and task of reducing vet gun ownership. And you implied you wanted it to "get its act together" and be more effective.

Think about it.

Last edited:
Muscogee Ok. Va hospital. But to be fair about it he may very well have shot the thief.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom