• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

VEGAN DIET

BDR1 BDR1

What is your age and weight?

Also are you just wanting to lose weight by diet or exercise and get in shape?
I started on my diet and calisthenics about 3 weeks ago.
Leafy greens and lean steak are keeping me happy.

Gotta get in shape if we gonna boogaloo.

BDR1 BDR1

What is your age and weight?

Also are you just wanting to lose weight by diet or exercise and get in shape?
I started on my diet and calisthenics about 3 weeks ago.
Leafy greens and lean steak are keeping me happy.

Gotta get in shape if we gonna boogaloo.
5'10....245lbs....wanta get in better shape....listings weights since 13yrs old....I've got a good bit of muscles....plus a belly...40 size pants fit comfortable. ...

Mine look like 2 oranges in a pair of stockings now... lol
manboobs1.jpg

Fried eggs, butter, salt, pepper w/hot sauce for breakfast.

Salad of your choice w/o croutons and blue cheese dressing for lunch. Has to have chicken or some kind of protein.

Steak/hamburger/fish with broccoli or kale/turnips/spinach for dinner.

Turn ya into a machine in 3 weeks.

Low carb jerky for snacks in between.

Pork skins for in between jerky snacks.

Just eat clean. No dairy, no wheat(kind of), no sugar, no white potatoes, nothing fried, no white rice, pasta. Eat whole wheat bead, whole wheat rice and pasta, but sparingly. I use olive oil to cook. Eat grilled or baked meat, veggies and fruit, nothing processed, only drink water and occasional sweet tea. I eat 6 meals a day, I eat like a hog. I workout 5-6 days a week. It will be a year middle of this month. I’m 50, that’s why I started a year ago. People don’t recognize me. My heaviest was 238, last February I was 227, I’m 200 and ripped at 14% body fat today. My wife won’t let me take my shirt off, she says I look like a male stripper lol! My life and health is changed for ever. I have the flu and after a week, I pretty well kicked it’s ass!

I gotta lose weight to Bro, I think I have it figured out? Imma try fixing a plate like I usually do and split it with the Wife . Just haven't started yet

Back
Top Bottom