• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

VEGAN DIET

Oi, just in case y'all hadn't heard, alcohol consumption,especially in the form of beer, can lead to lower testosterone...just like soy consumption.
From a peer reviewed journal article on moderate consumpton, available on wiley online library:

"Ptestosterone level decreased in men by 6.8%(95% confidence interval,− 1.0–− 12.5), but no effect was found in women. Plasma estradiol level was not affected. Serum high‐density lipoprotein cholesterol level increased by 11.7%(95% confidence interval, 7.3–16.0), with similar changes for men and women."
C'mon Man!!! - Really? You're gonna attack the BEERS.... hahahahahahaha
just kidding... don't shoot me!!!:yield::yield::yield::yield:

So, I think diabetes has to do with your weight... And no matter what you eat, will some how have some side effect... (I am no MD... )...
I’ve been a pretty active person since high school.. weightlifting, rasslin and such.. I’ll research more on the 2 diets mentioned and see what my course of action will be

Holy ****. BDR done went gay. To be honest you are better off with a meat diet. You don't have 4 stomachs like a cow........or a vagina. Vegan men lose muscle mass mostly and are weak. The amino acids in veggie protein are not the same. You will grow tits too. I meant bigger tits. Don't do it.

Just try meatless. Have eggs , toast, grits, skip the bacon/ham. Try veggie subs , eat whatever but skip the meat. I do this a lot. Usually 2 meatless meals a day and one protein meal . Makes it easier to manage .

I’ve been a pretty active person since high school.. weightlifting, rasslin and such.. I’ll research more on the 2 diets mentioned and see what my course of action will be
Here it is one thing I can tell you, if you can, search for this healthy protein intake meals by Isagenix... Many, many testimonies on YouTube...

Seriously though, if you have a medical condition, consult a physician with the specifics of your plan before rolling into it. Diabetics jumping feet first into fasting or ultra low carb diets can have some drastic and dangerous reactions. May have to ease into it with more considerations than others.

It's all about balance. Throwing out a food source that's been a staple of the human diet is not healthy. A balanced diet with real food, not the processed junk that we are told is "good for you," is the answer.

Back
Top Bottom