• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vehicle guns, how many have them and leave them in the vehicle

Do you have assigned car/truck/boat/camper guns in your vehicles, and leave em in

• Yes,

Votes: 43 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 46 36.2%
  • I live in a big crime ridden city so I cannot

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • No I do not believe in it, too dangerous

Votes: 16 12.6%
  • Tacos

Votes: 20 15.7%

• Total voters
Say you are outside pulling Christmas light outta the garage and a Van of dreadlocked, outta place dudes pull in, the car is closer than the house, so, what ya gonna do grab a hoe tor a box of tide pods to hold em off. There is another reqason to have that outta the house backup ready and loaded and retrieveable if not by cfar key, then use the hor to gain entry to it.

It will be over before you can hobble to your car.

Are you familiar with the m&p series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just joking around. I have plenty of guns. My daily is and xdm10. My stainless 1911 is my dress up gun. Got a bunch of rifles and shottys too. I just don't leave them in my truck. I should be able to if I want to though.

That’s a whole bunch of guns for real lol but the m&p series is perfect for the truck
BTW, since you are brand new today, and really fond of M&P's apparently,
welcome pal.gif

Just read a news article that almost 1800 guns have been stolen out of vehicles in Atlanta since 1-1-21.
If you leave your gun in your vehicle YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Just read a news article that almost 1800 guns have been stolen out of vehicles in Atlanta since 1-1-21.
If you leave your gun in your vehicle YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Really???? Not the person doing the crime????

When my son and I stop at the store after deer hunting or before or whatever, we always sling our deer files across our backs when we go in, you know...we dont want to leave them in the vehicle. We get quite the looks.

Back
Top Bottom