• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Very rude and WTF?

I never realized how fast including a feeding station and a dog in a trail cam pic would send this thread sideways. :wacko:
This thread has definitely gone sideways. I’m just glad that the picture wasn’t of a pitbull!! I’ve heard that even a picture of those things can just snap and kill everyone.

F70847BD-FB50-4FCD-B8D4-6B76D5583925.png

I have no dog in this fight (pun completely intended) as I don't hunt, feed corn or allow my dogs to run wild. But, I did hunt growing up and can assure you that domesticated dogs, even pets, will form a pack and chase deer. I remember a beautiful pair of Dobermans (think Magnum PI) chasing the biggest buck I have ever seen under my stand when I was a teenager. Did they have collars? No clue, but they were someone's pets, guaranteed. Another thing about dogs, they will kill your livestock and go right back home to lay on the porch when you go to complain to the owner. Daddy lost many goats to the neighbor's dog and other dogs that "packed" up w/ it. Daddy finally gave up and got rid of the goats. Had our own dog get in the chicken pen and kill hundreds of chickens once. Daddy put the dog down.

It's nature being nature. Dogs came from wolves. Wolves hunt prey. The way God intended it. Whether you kill every dog walking through the woods or not is your personal preference. Unless they have killed any of my livestock, I don't much care. However, I have a chicken killer at the house myself that I would love to get rid of; but if the chickens would stay out of the dog's pen she wouldn't kill the chickens. Circle of life...

I have no dog in this fight (pun completely intended) as I don't hunt, feed corn or allow my dogs to run wild. But, I did hunt growing up and can assure you that domesticated dogs, even pets, will form a pack and chase deer. I remember a beautiful pair of Dobermans (think Magnum PI) chasing the biggest buck I have ever seen under my stand when I was a teenager. Did they have collars? No clue, but they were someone's pets, guaranteed. Another thing about dogs, they will kill your livestock and go right back home to lay on the porch when you go to complain to the owner. Daddy lost many goats to the neighbor's dog and other dogs that "packed" up w/ it. Daddy finally gave up and got rid of the goats. Had our own dog get in the chicken pen and kill hundreds of chickens once. Daddy put the dog down.

It's nature being nature. Dogs came from wolves. Wolves hunt prey. The way God intended it. Whether you kill every dog walking through the woods or not is your personal preference. Unless they have killed any of my livestock, I don't much care. However, I have a chicken killer at the house myself that I would love to get rid of; but if the chickens would stay out of the dog's pen she wouldn't kill the chickens. Circle of life...
AMEN

My Lilly wont leave the house without a pink collar, she stands and waits for it to be put on every morning. I tell her how pretty she is with it.Mother ****er shoot my dog he 's a dead mother ****er real soon.

Back
Top Bottom