• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

VIDEO using my IL antlerless tag

Cool video man, I have to get my camera up in the stand with me!

Do it! I figure that if I were to die my wife may keep the mounts around, but no one will be staring at them talking about the hunts. However, they may watch the videos. I enjoy watching them over again and sharing them with others. It's not easy, but it is a blast especially with a bow.

Do it! I figure that if I were to die my wife may keep the mounts around, but no one will be staring at them talking about the hunts. However, they may watch the videos. I enjoy watching them over again and sharing them with others. It's not easy, but it is a blast especially with a bow.
What kind of a mount for your camera do you use? I was looking at a few different ones the other day at Cabela's. By next year I hope to video all my hunts.

WTF - You hunting over a corn feeder and salt lick??? Lots of deer - no wonder you drove 600 miles to deer hunt.

Good video - Thanks for posting

What kind of a mount for your camera do you use? I was looking at a few different ones the other day at Cabela's. By next year I hope to video all my hunts.

I'm using a camera arm by Hunter's CradleCam. Friend gave it to me to use. I tried using one of the store bought types, but they were not very smooth when moving the camera which was a bigger deal in getting busted by movement than the actual footage. Anything is better than nothing though. Give it a try!

WTF - You hunting over a corn feeder and salt lick??? Lots of deer - no wonder you drove 600 miles to deer hunt.

Good video - Thanks for posting

First trip of many I hope! Thanks for watching!!!

Nice video.

I miss hunting my old back yard in Pennsylvania....we had deer volume like that.

it was like Marty Stouffords wild America back there........about the only thing I miss up there is the hunting and fishing.

Nice video.

I miss hunting my old back yard in Pennsylvania....we had deer volume like that.

it was like Marty Stouffords wild America back there........about the only thing I miss up there is the hunting and fishing.

I love seeing all those bucks come running toward the camera and his other wild america films. Wish someone out there would make more of those. PA has some incredible hunting from what I have watched on other self filmed youtube videos.

Back
Top Bottom