• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

VIDEO using my IL antlerless tag

I love seeing all those bucks come running toward the camera and his other wild america films. Wish someone out there would make more of those. PA has some incredible hunting from what I have watched on other self filmed youtube videos.

Yep, I lived in Beaver county....pretty much anything you could think of to hunt was in everyone's back yard.
I worked at the airport and we had massive, massive batchelor groups hanging out right behind our building at the end of the long runway where the C-5 transports and the other big boys would take off.
We watched them spar with binos and would catch groups of 15-20 bucks sparring in several little battles.
It was awesome.....too bad we did not have good cameras with zoom to catch that on video.
They set charges to keep the deer away.

The woods on my father in laws farm was no different....we saw a big ol buck that must have weighed 400 pounds or better being chased by a pack of dogs.....he had the jump on them and looked pretty confident.
He was agile for his size and turned to look at my father in law and I for a second before he bounded off and both of our jaws hit the ground.

Too bad it was only three days before the start of archery otherwise I would have had my bow with me.

Yep, I lived in Beaver county....pretty much anything you could think of to hunt was in everyone's back yard.
I worked at the airport and we had massive, massive batchelor groups hanging out right behind our building at the end of the long runway where the C-5 transports and the other big boys would take off.
We watched them spar with binos and would catch groups of 15-20 bucks sparring in several little battles.
It was awesome.....too bad we did not have good cameras with zoom to catch that on video.
They set charges to keep the deer away.

The woods on my father in laws farm was no different....we saw a big ol buck that must have weighed 400 pounds or better being chased by a pack of dogs.....he had the jump on them and looked pretty confident.
He was agile for his size and turned to look at my father in law and I for a second before he bounded off and both of our jaws hit the ground.

Too bad it was only three days before the start of archery otherwise I would have had my bow with me.

That is awesome! 400lb buck?!!! My jaw would have dropped to the ground too. Wow!

Back
Top Bottom