• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VIDEO: Went to Eufaula for a ManVenture!

AstroAngler

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
23   0
Reaction score
Some of the guys at church and I went on a ManVenture to Lake Eufaula. I've driven over those bridges and wondered how the fishing was. While the weather didn't help the bite, it was pretty slow, it did make it enjoyable and everyone had a great time. We are looking at going back in the spring. Here's a quick clip of our trip. Thanks for watching!

I could tell you several great places on Lake Walter F. George to catch as many bass & crappie as you'd want but then you wouldn't be "fishing", if I did tell I'd be spoiling all of your fun which would be wrong. One tip I will give you with peace of mind is stay away from the main channel............I'm old enough to remember when the Lake was not a Lake. [wink]

I could tell you several great places on Lake Walter F. George to catch as many bass & crappie as you'd want but then you wouldn't be "fishing", if I did tell I'd be spoiling all of your fun which would be wrong. One tip I will give you with peace of mind is stay away from the main channel............I'm old enough to remember when the Lake was not a Lake. [wink]

Thanks for the tip!!!

Back
Top Bottom