• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vietnam equipment discussion

Jw2530

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
131   0
Reaction score
I'm 26 and I've taken an interest in vietnam gear. I have built out a few different sets of suspenders with pistol belts but pouches etc. Any tips from anyone who has served using this type of gear for how to properly set things up as it would have been done back would be greatly appreciated. Heck even a story or two would be cool and as always welcome home and thank you for your service🇺🇲

Attachments

• received_1604363237047572.jpeg
    received_1604363237047572.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 43
A lot of that was used for a long time past Vietnam
Yes ik they used it well past vietnam almost all of the equipment I have is ranging between 1961 and 1971 besides a few items that are harder to source looking for info about how it was used between 1955 and 1975 mainly

I'm 26 and I've taken an interest in vietnam gear. I have built out a few different sets of suspenders with pistol belts but pouches etc. Any tips from anyone who has served using this type of gear for how to properly set things up as it would have been done back would be greatly appreciated. Heck even a story or two would be cool and as always welcome home and thank you for your service🇺🇲
Bring it by and I'll set it up for ya :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom