• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vinyl stickers

I agree with writing it out. Having your handwriting (no matter how atrocious) will mean more than a sticker.

I agree with writing it out. Having your handwriting (no matter how atrocious) will mean more than a sticker.

I disagree. If you write like a 3yr old already, writing on a ball will be even worse. If you have stickers that look professional, it will show that you put a lot of thought into the presentation. It'll be proof that you didn't buy the balls the day before and just grab a sharpie. They like the effort.

My original idea was for when we were on our cruise together. I was going to sneak off and have a pic taken holding a sign and then have her find the pic on the wall. But I never got the chance to do it.

I disagree. If you write like a 3yr old already, writing on a ball will be even worse. If you have stickers that look professional, it will show that you put a lot of thought into the presentation. It'll be proof that you didn't buy the balls the day before and just grab a sharpie. They like the effort.

Then get ready for a lifetime of proving yourself via effort the rest of your days.

I wouldn't marry a woman that was too busy critiquing my handwriting during a marriage proposal. I also wouldn't marry a woman keeping track of perceived effort. Different strokes I guess. I suppose that explains the glut of *****y women out there.

Back
Top Bottom