• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Visit to Skyjacker Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lower is a "defect" due to inconsistent fluting on the front of the magwell and overhang of the Cerakote at the trigger pin holes. The trigger pin holes are not misformed, I just hadn't removed the access Cerakote yet for sake of transparency and fair representation. The Cerakoting is very smooth and consistent in texture and color, as you can see. I really like the rounded inner cornering of the magwell as opposed to square cuts. As with several other billet designs, there is "overhang lip" from the upper when placed on the lower. Also, notice the unique brass deflector and cut out for the bolt catch.

IMG_5960 (Medium).jpg
IMG_5961 (Medium).jpg
IMG_5962 (Medium).jpg
IMG_5963 (Medium).jpg
IMG_5964 (Medium).jpg
IMG_5965 (Medium).jpg
IMG_5966 (Medium).jpg
IMG_5967 (Medium).jpg
IMG_5968 (Medium).jpg
IMG_5969 (Medium).jpg

So "beast man" "was" an employee?

Correct, was.

Nice... look forward to it man and I really appreciate you guys putting your time into this! I wish their marketing guy hadn't tried to pull a fast one on us. Definitely not a good first impression!

Yeah, we made that VERY clear and Dave was genuinely receptive and concerned.

Did they run over any lowers with a F350 while you were there? ;)
No but a 3lb sledge hammer was taken to a blemished lower in front of us and held up very well under the strikes.

No f350, but Tyler raped that lower with that hammer!

Seriously doubt it's the whole story staff of about 10 but only one builder that's some seriously heavy overhead, at least it explains the price I guess

Yeah, we inquired and were skeptical at first about that as well. However, there's only one work bench and one set of armorer's tools, or any tools for that matter, in the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom