• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Visit to Skyjacker Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't try to defuse my anger and negativity that's unfair :lalala:

You think you were angry, I sat in traffic with shino all the way to this place. We were more amped up then a redbull commercial by the time we got there. We left satisfied with what we saw though.

Yeah, we inquired and were skeptical at first about that as well. However, there's only one work bench and one set of armorer's tools, or any tools for that matter, in the shop.

Don't misunderstand....I sincerely appreciate both of your efforts but this is where I get lost. $2300 for an AR built by some guy in a "reclusive" warehouse? Yeah, completely uninterested....then top that off with a shill account and an owner who knows next to nothing about the weapon he is selling? :bolt:

You think you were angry, I sat in traffic with shino all the way to this play. We were more amped up then a redbull commerci by the time we got there. We left satisfied with what we saw though.
Just because you can't hold on to your anger don't try and take mine away, I need it to read through all the BS in the BR

Don't misunderstand....I sincerely appreciate both of your efforts but this is where I get lost. $2300 for an AR built by some guy in a "reclusive" warehouse? Yeah, completely uninterested....then top that off with a shill account and an owner who knows next to nothing about the weapon he is selling? :bolt:

Agreed on the price point. and as far as the owner, look at spike's. Tom's clueless AND a ***hole, at least Dave knows how to use an AR. :rolleyes:

Well your paying for the other 9 people to watch him build it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom