• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vol. Fire Dept Gun Raffle

mollierej

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
24   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a member of Collins Volunteer Fire Department located in Comer, GA, and we are currently hosting a gun raffle fundraiser. We will be Raffling off a Savage Axis .308 w/a Bushnell 3x9x40 on 12-11-12. The tickets are only $1 each and if a member on here wins it I will personally pay for shipping from Classic City Firearms to your FFL. This is a brand new rifle and it is at the local gun store here in Comer, North GA Outdoor, and I will get pics up when I go by there. Is how this will work is you pm me the number of tickets want, your name and phone number, and I will give you my PayPal info and your ticket numbers. Or if you would prefer it, I will give you an address to send your check and i can mail your ticket stub back. I will fill out the tickets and put them in for the raffle. Good luck to all of you and thank you for your help. God Bless

*Im asking that if you pay via PayPal to pay for the PayPal fees due to this being for our fire department and not my personal earnings. If this is a problem just let me know because I've only used PayPal to purchase, never to sell.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351046091.682876.jpg

Last edited:
Just a not on paypal.. If you send the money as a "Gift" there are no fees involved.

I wish there was a VFD near here so I could give back, PM inbound.

Oh ok, so y'all can send the money to me as a gift? I didn't know about that, thank you. In that case discard what I said about the fees. PayPal is fairly new to me obviously

How many tickets total are for the raffle ?

However many we can sale. The county is cutting our funds big time next year so we've got to do something to keep running. We had talked about putting a limit but this is out first raffle so we figured we would see how this one does and maybe sale the tickets for a little more next time with a limit. Personally, I like the $1 chance to win a gun:) I also tried to get them to do an AR, but they wouldn't this time!

Back
Top Bottom