Vortex crossfire ii 1-4x24 at cabelas for $99!

You guys just be aware that the Crossfire series is at the bottom end of the Vortex line and that there is a huge diffeence in the PST that the OP was originally looking at.

The crossfire I have with mil dots looks like a second grader drew them into the reticle with a crayon.

You guys just be aware that the Crossfire series is at the bottom end of the Vortex line and that there is a huge diffeence in the PST that the OP was originally looking at.

The crossfire I have with mil dots looks like a second grader drew them into the reticle with a crayon.

I am aware of the difference between the scopes, particularly the price difference. The Crossfire gets extremely good reviews for a $2xx optic, so for more than half off, I'm sure it will fill the role nicely.

None left in the store. Made a trip out to see the store. Nice store with lots to look at but I felt like most stuff was priced at normal retail or higher. They do have some of their store brand camo on sale "fleece with windstopper" that's really nice and nicely priced.

Back
Top Bottom